- Friday, August 21, 1–5 p.m.
- Pre-Orientation programs: Students participating in Reed's pre-Orientation pograms—the Orientation Odysseys (Outdoor, SEEDS, Peer Mentor Program, and International Orientation)—check in today. We are unable to accommodate early move-ins for students who are not participating in these Odysseys.
- Tuesday, August 25, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- New Reedie Orientation and Parent Orientation check in.
- Wednesday, August 26, 6 p.m.
- Parent Orientation concludes
- Sunday, August 30, 10 p.m.
- New Reedie Orientation concludes
- Monday, August 31, 9 a.m.
- First day of classes
For more information, please contact the student activities office by email or phone (503/788-6692).
The Full Orientation Schedule: Using Guidebook
We have a mobile app (and an online interface) to guide you through New Reedie Orientation. It's all here—the schedule (with reminders*), the list of activities, and other campus information and resources. The schedule for Parent Orientation is also available here.
There are two ways to access the information: you can download the app to your mobile device or you can visit the Guidebook website using your web browser. We recommend the app because it has more functionality than the website.
*New students: please allow push notifications to receive reminders ten minutes before Generally Obligatory (GO) events.