Supervisor Policies and Procedures Manual
VII. Corrective action
E. Deciding to take corrective action
- What are the specific performance problems that will need to be discussed with the employee?
- What specific examples can be used to illustrate the problem?
- What suggestions can be given to the employee to correct the problem?
- What are the possible reactions from the employee during this discussion, and what is the appropriate response?
- Is there a logical timeframe within which this problem must be corrected?
- Does the corrective action fit the violation or problem?
last revised: 7/1/2007
last reviewed: 2/20/2012