Computing & Information Services
Return & Exchange Policy
Under normal circumstances, all sales are final. Management reserves the right to grant or decline any refunds or exchanges. In the event that a refund or exchange is approved, the following conditions apply:
- A 30% restocking fee may be applied to all returned items.
- No refunds or exchanges will be allowed after seven days from the date the product is picked up.
- All returned items must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- All returned items must be in original packaging, with no evidence of use or tampering. Hardware must include all original items and packaging.
- Refunds on credit card purchases will only be credited to the same card.
- Refunds on cash and check purchases will be by check from Reed College Accounts Payable Department.