All students, faculty and staff have a Reed ID card, which identifies them as a member of the Reed community. Cards are issued by the Community Safety office in Greywood.
In addition to identifying you as a staff member, your ID card may be programmed to allow access to various locations on campus, such as:
- residence hall exterior doors
- the Library via the main doors during evenings and weekends
- the Educational Technology Center (ETC), including the Information Resource Centers (IRCs), at night and on the weekend
- the Sports Center during its regular hours
- the Prexy building during its regular hours
If your card is lost or stolen, please go to the Community Safety office for a replacement card.
If you require additional access, please email email@example.com.