Connecting to Reed1x on Windows
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your version of Windows is up to date.
Before you can successfully connect to Reed1x, you will need to download the a special plugin located here.
- Open the installer from the desktop icon. You will see the window below. Click Next.
- The helper will proceed to install the plugin. If you encounter an error message here, please Contact CUS.
- After installing, you must restart your machine.
- After rebooting, connect to Reed1x as you would any other network.
- You will be prompted to enter your credentials. Use your Kerberos username and password here. Leave the 'Logon domain' blank.
*Note: Make sure to look behind other windows for this log in screen, it may be hiding!
- Enjoy your internet!