When and Where to Find Us
Computer User Services is located on the first floor of the ETC building. The help desk supports the academic community at Reed. The Apple-certified hardware repair shop is just down the hall in ETC 114.
CUS professional staff are available Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm, with lunch from noon to 1pm. When classes are in session, student T-watchers ("terminal watchers") are also on duty Sunday through Thursday from 5pm until midnight.
Help by Phone
If you need help NOW...
- Students, faculty, and staff call Computer User Services: 503-777-7525 (x7525)
- Computing & Information Services main office: 503-777-7254 (x7254)
- For more specific information, see Who ya gonna call.
Help by Email
Email CUS for tech support, questions, and anything else we can help you with.
Who Are We?
- Activity Monitor (read more)
- Change default PDF program from Adobe Reader (Mac) (read more)
- Undo typing on your iPhone or iPad by shaking it (read more)
- Oct 13, 3:56 PM
RT @Beyond_Reed: Do you want to get an opportunity to travel to your place of choice for FREE? October 17th is the deadline for... http://t…
- Oct 13, 9:00 AM
Administrative services like Banner, Argos, and Homeserver aren't currently available over Reed1x. Please use wired connection until fixed.