When and Where to Find Us
Computer User Services is located on the first floor of the ETC building. The help desk supports the academic community at Reed. The Apple-certified hardware repair shop is just down the hall in ETC 114.
CUS professional staff are available Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm, with lunch from noon to 1pm. When classes are in session, student T-watchers ("terminal watchers") are also on duty Sunday through Thursday from 5pm until midnight.
Help by Phone
If you need help NOW...
- Students, faculty, and staff call Computer User Services: 503-777-7525 (x7525)
- Computing & Information Services main office: 503-777-7254 (x7254)
- For more specific information, see Who ya gonna call.
Help by Email
Email CUS for tech support, questions, and anything else we can help you with.
Who Are We?
- Tony Palomino: Director, Computer User Services
- Taylor Smith: Associate Director, Computer User Services
- Ben Salzberg: Senior User Support Specialist
- Hailie Roark: User Support Specialist
- Jordan Rickards: User Support Specialist
- T-watchers: Student Employees
- Josh Tackitt: Computer Shop Manager
- Brian Call: Technical Support Specialist
- Paste unformatted text (read more)
- Learn Finder Shortcuts (read more)
- Make the Finder faster (read more)