Computing & Information Services
Associate Director, Computer User Services
Location: ETC 110
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
What I Do:
- Coordinate CUS operations when the director is unavailable.
- Recruit, train, and supervise student Help Desk workers.
- Collaborate annually with the Registrar on thesis template definition and maintenance.
- Collaborate with Audio-Visual Services and Facilities Services on the design and setup of new projection classrooms and with CEP to schedule and maintain these facilities.
- Coordinate the faculty "house call program" to ensure that software is up to date and properly configured.
- Work closely with CUS Computer Shop technicians to provide support and troubleshooting of hardware and software problems
- Provide front-line support (via phone, email, and in person) for faculty, students, and academic staff on Macintosh, Windows, and Linux/UNIX operating systems and applications.
- Develop and provide user training. Create, edit, and maintain online and printed documentation.