Computing & Information Services
User Support Specialist
Location: ETC 111
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
What I Do:
- Provide front-line support (face to face and via phone and email) for faculty, students, and staff for Macintosh, Windows, and Linux/UNIX operating systems and applications.
- Develop and present user training. Create, edit, and maintain online and printed documentation.
- Work closely with CUS Technical Support Specialists to provide support and troubleshooting of hardware and software problems.
- Work with students and other CIS staff to support networking access (Mac & Windows) in student and academic spaces.
- Work closely with faculty, students, systems administrators, and departmental staff to develop and maintain the computing environment in campus computing labs.
- Train and supervise student employees.