Computing & Information Services
Associate Director, Administrative Computing Services
Location: ETC 314
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
What I Do:
- Coordinate ACS operations when the Director is unavailable.
- Assist the Director with the development of annual budgets, departmental goals, strategic planning activities, operational project plans, meeting coordination, and equipment procurement.
- Provide system administration and support for campus-wide usage of administrative Windows and other ACS servers.
- Administer Windows Active Directory Domains to facilitate centralized authentication, account and computer management for ACS servers, and servers located at Food Service and the Bookstore.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of the campus-wide network security systems, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of inter- and intranet security procedures, and firewalls