Director, Administrative Computing Services
Location: ETC 301
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
What I Do:
- Work with administrative office staff and leadership to identify departmental and enterprise technology needs and to develop short and long-range plans to address those needs.
- Coordinate administrative technology operations to achieve goals within available financial, technical, and personnel resources.
- Coordinate staff priorities and schedules as needed to ensure that work is performed in a timely, cost-effective, and efficient manner.
- Supervise, advise, assist, train, and evaluate assigned staff; recruit new employees and makes decisions regarding hiring, discipline, transfer, and termination of employees.
- Develop and recommend policies and standards for the efficient and effective use of administrative computing equipment and procedures; coordinate the development and maintenance of internal and user documentation.
- Provide end-user consulting to administrative staff regarding the acquisition of new software and hardware.