Senior Programmer Analyst - Web
Location: ETC 319
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
What I Do:
- Design and implement web systems and services for administrative departments.
- Contribute to the selection of web development tools and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other CIS staff to ensure the security and reliability of web-database applications.
- Provide web-database training as necessary
- Design and develop web applications in Ruby on Rails as needed for courseware systems, the campus portal, and other web-based services.
- Develop and modify user interfaces to existing commercial and open source systems such as Moodle, Banner, CONTENTdm, and other systems.