Senior Programmer Analyst
Location: ETC 303
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday -Friday
What I Do:
- Assist with the implementation of new Sungard/HE Banner modules and affiliated systems, to include Banner/HR and Payroll
- Act as the technical point-of-contact for Human Resources, Payroll and other end users of the Banner/HR & Payroll module, developing reporting solutions, analyzing data flow, testing system changes, monitoring data integrity and security, and coordinating HRIS project activities for new system development.
- Participate in need and process analysis of the offices using the Banner/HR & Payroll module to assist in the design, development, and implementation of new or updated technical solutions, to include forms, reports, and other functionality as needed. Assist users in defining requirements and program specifications.
- Work independently and with others within ACS supporting new and updated, end-user ad-hoc or recurring reports.
- Provide technical leadership and serve as the data steward for the Banner/HR and Payroll module.