As you plan for travel in this new year, I want to offer a wide range of stimulating escapes for you, your family, and friends. If you did not receive our full-color brochure in the mail, click here (pdf). For questions on any of these programs, feel free to contact me directly (or, where appropriate, the program leader).
Director, Alumni & Parent Relations
The 2014 line up of travel-study programs:
- Raymond Chandler's Los Angeles: March 7-9
- LBJ and the Texas Hill Country: April 3-7
- Russia & the Ukraine (postponed)
- The Danube by River Ship: June 14-25
- Rare Books and Manuscripts from Boston to DC: September 12-16
- Oaxacan Foodways, an Immersion Experience: September 12-21 (date change)
- Flavors of Northern Italy: October 11-19 (date change)
- Art, Music, and Writing in the High Sierras (Fallen Leaf Lake), October 16-19 (date change)
For further information, click the links above to see full blog posts or contact the alumni relations office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503/777-7589.
October 10-12, 2014
From the early ’60s through the early ’90s, Reedies spent a weekend in the fall enjoying surf, sand, the talent show, green eggs and ham, and the unique setting that is Camp Westwind on the Oregon coast. This event is sponsored by the Portland alumni chapter, but it is open to Reedies from all over. Join in the new, expanded tradition! Learn more.